Hemispheric Balancing & Primitive Reflex Integration Research
Low Level Laser Therapy
Laser therapy is a non-invasive method that contributes to pain relief and reduces inflammation, parallel to the enhanced healing and tissue repair processes.
There are different types of lasers available and their usage is well defined by different parameters, such as: wavelength, energy density, power output, and duration. Laser can induce a photobiomodulatory (PBM) effect on cells and tissues, contributing to a directed modulation of cell behaviors, enhancing the processes of tissue repair. Photobiomodulation (PBM), also known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT), can induce cell proliferation and enhance stem cell differentiation. We have a LZ30-Z laser which is 1400 mW Infrared and 1000 mW Red laser. 637 and 808 nm wavelengths called Avant.
12 Benefits of Using Neuro Solution Laser
- Enhancement of ATP production & synthesis, contributing to cellular repair, reproduction, and functional ability.
- Optimizing cellular regulation and performance by stabilizing the cellular membrane
- Stimulation of vasodilation, which is the widening of blood vessels to enhance transport of nutrients and oxygen to the damaged cells and facilitates repair and removal of cellular waste.
- Acceleration of leukocytic activity, which enhances the removal of non- viable cellular and tissue components. This allows for a more rapid repair and regeneration process.
- Increased prostaglandin synthesis, which is compounds in the body that have a vasodilating and anti-inflammatory action
- Enhanced lymphocyte response to better regulates immune activities.
- Increased formation of blood vessels and the regeneration of blood vessels.
- Increases the formation of proteins specific to accelerating the termination of the inflammatory process.(superoxide dismutase.) And decreases inflammatory proteins (C- reactive protein & neopterin.)
- Increase beta-endorphins to promote pain reduction.
- Increased nitric oxide production, which has a direct and indirect impact on pain sensation. It is also essential for the normal cell action potential. Nitric oxide also can enhance nerve cell perfusion & oxygenation.
- Increased nerve generation & repair
- Normalizing nerve signal transmission. to better regulate all functions of the body.
The Rezzimax® Pain Tuner Pro is a portable, hand-held device you can use anywhere. It is a Class 1 medical device created and manufactured in the USA, designed to provide non-medication pain relief. Rezzimax® tools and techniques are designed to provide immediate non-narcotic benefit to individuals experiencing a wide variety of diagnoses. The Tuner combines resonance and progressive stress-management techniques to relieve chronic pain – without the need for expensive and addictive medications. The levels of vibration are calibrated in a narrow range that is a part of your own vocal cords and in a range of harmonics that improves functioning of the stem cells and the parasympathetic nervous system. It is a literal tuning tool for your brain and nervous system. Each algorithm pattern has over 3000 calibrated levels. It runs those through the nervous system in precise timing patterns. The levels of resonance range from a primary level of 20 Hz to 110 Hz on the harmonic scale, they range from 1200 to 4700 CPS on the Frequency scale and they range from 0-over 1000 Hz on the harmonic chart.
The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® has been regulated for use longer than any other wearable neurostimulation device on the market. This patented technology treats the brain electrically, modulating the center brain regions responsible for managing the sympathetic nervous system (known as the “fight or flight” response), it has been studied to relieve depression, anxiety, and insomnia. It works by stimulating the brain to release serotonin and other neurotransmitters required for healthy mood and sleep, while also lowering cortisol.
TENS units work by delivering small electrical impulses through electrodes that have adhesive pads to attach them to a person’s skin. These electrical impulses flood the nervous system, reducing its ability to transmit pain signals to the spinal cord and brain.
SCENAR is an acronym for Self-Controlled Energo-neuro Adaptive Regulator. SC – Self-Controlled the SCENAR device establishes a biofeedback link with the body when in use, constantly changing the properties of the applied electric impulses, in response to the measured reaction from the body. SCENAR® technology is a hand-held, therapeutic pain relief device that is used to reduce acute and chronic pain, improve blood circulation, perform muscle stimulation, and provide functional restoration and systemic improvement.
What is the difference between Scenar and TENS?
The SCENAR is very different from other electrotherapy such as TENS. The feature of TENS impulse is asymmetrical biphasic square wave. TENS only stimulates A and B fibers and lack biofeedback capability. However, SCENAR device has a fixed and constant distance between cathode and anode.